Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Corpus Photos....

Here is one of the Gazebos on the Bayfront and yes that is my Jose walking past the Gazebo. I just love the Gazebos.


Didn't realize that I got him in both photos. Pretty cool.


Not sure what kind of birds these are but they were sure cute.


And here is a lonesome seagull that was just posing away.


This is the monument that was dedicated to Selena. It is inside one of the gazebos on the Bayfront area. It's a very pretty tribute.




This is one photo of a pelican that I took. It seemed like they were all posing for me. I'm thinking of doing a kit using the pelican photos that I took. Possibly using some of the wooden posts too.


This is an old ship that is docked at the Marina.
Don't know the name of it but it looks very old to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews