Monday, March 24, 2008

My Upholstery Alpha------------Link Expired


Hey everyone.

I know it's been a little while but I'm trying to decide what I want to make next. I need to make a boy and girl baby kit. I have a friend that's using care bear cousins for her room and I need to come up with something for that.

Also, I have a friend that wants a zoo kit. I'm using my zoo photos and fossil rim photos to try and make something for that too.

I also want to make a seashore or shoreline kit from my corpus photos. So much to do. But I have another month before another holiday. Man time is running fast.

Right now I have an alpha for you. It's made from an Upholstery pattern. I need to change my preview because I misspelled upholstery. Duh haha. Anyway, I may be making quite a few of these in the near future. A friend of mine came up with some really cool patterns and I seeing what I can do with them. So let me know if you like this alpha. I will be having papers soon to go with them.

Link Expired

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews