Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank you to everyone

Just wanted to say thanks. Someone commented that I should put word verification on my comments and maybe that would stop the spam from coming in. I'll try that and see if it works. Thank you.

Also, I've had 2 comments that have told me that my flowers were either Gerber daisies or Shasta daisies. I have photos of gerber daisies and their petals are wider, so I don't think they are gerbers. But Shasta daisies might be a winner. I'll have to check that one out.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. You know my bandwidth was used up at 20gb again by the 3rd of this months. I'm not buying anymore until they make me. haha. So, if you have any trouble downloading at anytime, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Surely, it won't lock me out (hasn't yet). Funny huh, this means that 20 gigabytes have been downloaded (outgoing traffic) since the first and thru the 3rd. Wow. I guess that means you really like my stuff. It's probably the ABC papers. You know I have 900 downloads on the run papers and now 500 downloads on the skip papers. Awesome. But no please, if you have any trouble downloading just let me know.

I work today and off for the next two. Hopefully I can put a new kit and freebie up by then. Take care you all. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what kind of daisies they are either; however, they are so pretty, I really don't care what you call the. Thanks so very much for sharing these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews