Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Butterflies add-on.......................freebie

Finally, a day off. This weeks been a little rough. A lot of people at work are sick and I think I came down with a little of it. I have this cough and yuck that I would just gladly get rid of but it doesn't seem to want to go away yet. Taking nyquil and hoping it will do the trick. Trying to nip it in the bud so to say.

I made another freebie for you using Pam's kits. It's the 3rd butterflies installment in the smirk version. Gotta figure out what I want to do next though.

Here is the preview:

Link Expired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews