Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun Quick-Page Freebie..........2


Hi Everyone,
Happy Easter to you All
It's been quite a drab day here. It rained all last night and we even had thunderstorms. Our electricity went out for a little bit but came back on. Thankfully, I got my computer turned off in time. I try not to risk keeping it on.

So today we aren't doing much of anything but eating and watching movies. I made us a brisket with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. Really good actually. I had planned on either going to Lori's and watching the kids do their Easter or putting easter eggs in our back yard for Shaylee and JoJo (my puppies) to find. Thought about hiding dog treats in them. Shaylee loves balls so I figured easter eggs were close enough. But, it's really muddy outside so we did neither. Just spent a nice quiet and peaceful day at home. I got to work tonight at 4am anyway.

And here are some layouts that Lori made with some of my kits. (yes she's back)
She's been having trouble with her computer. She got a new Mac computer for xmas and none of our software was compatible. I'm clueless about a Mac, so I'm of no use to her on that one. So she's trying to find something that she can use to make her scrapbook pages and quick-pages. I gave her photoshop but I'm not sure if it's even compatible.
These were made with my Easter Fun kit. She took the kids out to see the bluebonnets and take their photos. Aren't they cute.
The next page she made, she used my Back to School paperclips kit. Isn't Isabell cute

Going to share a few more pages that I made with you.

This one was made with Pam's (Digitreats) ABC skip kit. Wordart is by Bethany of Elegant Wordart 2. The tag is mine. I made it for the skip kit as an add-on but never finished them. The bow is Pams.




This page was made using my Winter's First Snow kit.
Here is the quick-page that I made you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews