Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ScrapitSassy's Spring Cleaning Sale plus Collabs

I've been trying to copy and past this onto my blog and for some reason my regular toolbar from yahoo wouldn't let me do it. I had to reinstall firefox to get it on there without directly uploading from my computer. Been having that problem since I built my computer. But maybe I'm up to par now.

We've been having a spring cleaning sale. We're getting ready to get rid of some kits we have at ScrapitSassy and we're selling them at $1 and $2 each. So come check it out. There are some great deals to be found on all of our kits!

scs-ad1copy.jpg picture by ejregnold

Also we have some great collabs from the designers at ScrapitSassy.

Also we have a new April CU Collab Grab bag.

~New April CU Collab~

GRABBAGPREVIEW.jpg picture by ejregnold

The CT member made a great collab of quick-pages using our Grungy Spring Collab kit.

ts_gs_qp_previewsm.jpg picture by ejregnold

So come check out our great deals going on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews