Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Grandmas Foral kit......QuickPage2 freebie

I finally got 2 days off. Yeah!!! We went to the movies yesterday and saw The House on the Left. Good Movie. I was cringing the whole time... It's one of those where bad things happen to good people. I know that sounds awful and it was. But you'll like the end. Hope I'm not giving to much away. Those people were scary. And the worst thing about it is that there are actually people out there like that. I've seen so many movies where things like that happen and I just tell my husband. We are NOT going there for vacation. So here's sortof my list so far.


  1. No going to the Austrailia and taking scenic route thru the desert (Can't remember the name of this one) -- But these tourists (2 girls and 1 guy) drive thru Austrailia to get to this remote place to check it out. They get there and it's blocked off or something like that. So they walk the rest of the way. Some how they meet up with this kind of Cowboy from Austrailia who pretends to help them. Next thing you know he's got them at his campsite/place and disfigures and kills them. Not happy ending there.----

  2. No going to take a scenic route thru a desert to get to anywhere (Hills Have Eyes)

  3. If we go to a beach in Mexico we aren't going to ...well we aren't doing that (Touristas)

  4. No wrong turns to nowhere or anywhere in the woods (Wrong Turn 1 and 2)

  5. No back packing thru Europe or whatever they were doing (Hostel)

  6. No more rest stops if there aren't lots of cars an people....hopefully (Rest Stop)

  7. Just bee a good person and maybe you won't end up in (Saw 1234 or 5)

  8. If you go on a trip to somewhere...stay on your map...don't go off with someone you just met and don't know (Hostel 2)

  9. And I'm sure there are countless others that I've told him we are not going to. My hubby just laughs and shrugs at me. Sometimes says we are going anyway just to get something from me. It's funny. I had a whole list and can't remember all of them now. He thinks its funny when they scare me so. Likes to grab my hand and shake making me more scared.

So anyway, enough of my ramblings. Here's what I got for you today.

I made another quick-page for you using my Great Grandma's floral kit.

I hope that you like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Ginger said...

LOL! Poor April, it looks like you won't be going on any vacations any time soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews