Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Blushing Buttercups kit and freebie Quick-Page plus more pages (not from wedding)

Hi everyone,

I'm putting a new kit in the store at ScrapitSassy. It's called Blushing Buttercups. I think i'm gonna make a kit using all of the wildflower photos that i've taken. I think this one turned out really pretty. Here is a preview:

There are 7 wildflower buttercups, one leaf, 4 flower brads, 4 flower buttons, 5 square frames, 4 ribbon borders, 4 flower-shaped frames and 10 papers (4 photo papers, 4 solid papers and 2 buttercup print papers).


Here is a page from our Corpus Christie trip last year. We're going again in a couple of weeks. Hopefully everything will go well. I lost a lot of the photos I took last time but thanks to my blog, webshots and my myspace I saved some of them. I'm gonna make a kit from our corpus photos but I may wait till after our vacation so I can get more. Maybe I won't loose them this time.

As you can see from the page below, I've already started it because you can see the seagull and pelican that I used. I had better ones though.


And here is a page that I made using stuff from my Jolly Ol' St Nick kit. It's a new background though. May use it in a new xmas kit this year.

I just love how my Shaylee and JoJo are smiling here. Both funny wordart and smile wordart are by Bethany of Elegant Wordart 2. Now I gotta go put the new kit in the store. Later

Here is the quick-page. I think it came out really pretty.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

OH, the QP is beautiful! Love the new kit! It's perfect for this time of year too. MY parents lived in Corpus Christie with my older brother and sister. They left there and came to Florida and had me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Very pretty--thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews