Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've been tagged and more wedding pages

I got tagged by Ginger on her blog. Took me a little bit but I'm tagging back.

Here are more pages from the wedding using my Seashore Wedding kit





8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to Corpus in a few weeks for a week vacation.
2. Getting my wedding books in that I bought
3. Seeing Smallville on Thursday..... always Smallville.......love that show
4. Making another kit or should I say just being creative.
5. Listening to music and books on my MP3 player.
6. Getting well from this what-ever I have and being able to breath again.
7. Working on new pages that don't have anything to do with my wedding - I officially believe I'm getting sick of my own wedding photos....NOT....but I'm weary of scrapping them now.
8. Coming home from work - always. (I'd use waking up in the morning too but i really love coming home.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went to work and came home
2. Checked email
3. Played with my Jojo and Shaylee
4. Finished my wedding scrapbook pages - all 91 of them
5. Ordered 2 wedding books with the pages - got one left to order.
6. Advertised my kits in store
7. Called my friend Brenda
8. Went with Jose to KFC to get supper.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Quit my regular Job and be full-time designer and stay at home wife to husband and mommy to puppies
2. Go to the Beach - a real one - like Miami with Ginger - LOL
3. Hire a housekeeper - LOL - ok I'm being funny today - how about wiggle my nose and make everything all spic and span.
4. Win the Lottery is a good one - but i need to play first
5. Travel all over with my hubby and puppies.
6. Have all the time in the world to play with my puppies.
7. I wish I had also all the time I need to make all the scrap-pages that I want to make and not just let my photos sit on my computer. (Maybe I can make this one happen at least)
8. Prevent all sickness and suffering around the world.

8 shows I watch:

1. Smallville
2. Supernatural
3. CSI: NY
4. CSI: Las Vegas
5. Bones
6. Heroes
7. Two and a half Men
8. Burn Notice

Now I need to tag 8 people so here goes:

1. Lori of Nana's Nick Nacks
2. Pam at Digitreats
3. Bethany
4. Calico Designs
5. Kimmie's Kreations
6. CancerMoon Creations
7. Erin at SiS Designs
8. Stephanie of RS Designs

1 comment:

Ginger said...

WHAT?!? No CSI Miami! LOL! You know you can come visit me any time you want. I love seeing all your wedding pages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews