Thursday, January 3, 2008

Candy Cane Frames____FREEBIE!


Hi everyone. I am giving away my candy cane frames today. There are 10 frames total in different flavors or colors, whichever you prefer. Then I made some in different shapes too. I tell you, I have just been having too much fun with this. You can tell because my housework isn't getting done like it should...haha! I just get ideas and I have to go with it.
So please let me know what you think again. You have all left such nice messages. If YOU come up with something you want me to try just let me know and I will sure attempt it. Can't make any promises but I will go crazy trying. I have some other really, really cool stuff with the candy canes that I will share later. Making the preview is going to be fun. Might not be able to show everything in it without overlappin a lot of stuff but you will love it. That's the part where I have gone a little crazy. It will be worth it in the end.
So please enjoy the freebie. And please don't forget to leave comments.........Thank You!




Sorry, Link expired..........it is now being added to my new store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anne of Alamo said...

How have I missed your site! Such energy that pops right out! Thank your for the candy canes. I am scrapping old pics (the old way) using puter elements and papers...and I love the candy canes for a Christmas layout of 2000! I bookmarked you immmediately and wait very impatiently for the candy cane alpha...lol Thank you thank you

Anonymous said...

so fun....love these, thanks so much.
-sheryl

nancypinct said...

These are great! I like all the styles you have done. Thank you for being so generous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews