Friday, January 18, 2008

My Candy Cane Grid Alpha...Freebie!

The other day I updated my 4shared to 20gb with their new promotion that they are having. I have been having bandwidth problems. My bandwidth keeps getting used up at the beginning of the month. They say that it's due to uploading and downloading of my account. I had only used 9% of the 10gb that I had, so I upgraded to the 20gb which leaves 6% of the 20gb being used. Thought that would end my bandwidth problem but nooooo. I have to now buy additional bandwidth. Yikes! I've hardly put anything on there. Only what I've given yall, but that's no where near 20gb. Each additional bandwidth is $5 for 10gb worth; whatever that means. Crazy huh?

I plan to put lots more on there so I'm gonna have to see what I need to do. I wonder if everyone else has this problem. If anyone knows anything about bandwidth and what to do about it please let me know. I don't know if I don't understand exactly or what.

So, if after this one my bandwidth may be reached. Guess we will see. I'll figure it out.

I know I said I'd show you what I learned the other day, but I decided to give you this alpha instead. I know it's also, xmasy but maybe you can use it for valentines too. I was just playing when I made this one.

This is a alpha made of my red grid papers that had a candy cane grid on them. Then I surrounded it with pepperment candy. Looks pretty cool.



You can get my Candy Cane grid Alpha HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the alpha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews