Friday, January 11, 2008

MyXmasHolidayMessagePapers.....FRIDAY FREEBIE!

Hi all......yeah yeah, I know.....more papers........But I just couldn't resist.
I made these the other night just messing around. I've seen a lot of papers with writing on them and I just wondered if I could make come cool ones myself. And Look and Behold I did!
I kind of like the multi colored ones but I gave you 4 different solid colored ones to match.
I think they came out pretty well. Probably went over board but oh, well. I am sure you guys won't complain, right?
So, enjoy these papers too and as always let me know what you thing.
Have a great day everyone. Now I am going to sleep.



Link expired.........It is now being added to my new store

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ever so much for these beautiful papers!! I absolutely love them!! What a wonderful Lady you are to share your creative talent with us!!

nancypinct said...

These are beautiful - I love message papers! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews