Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Sweet Valentine Pink Alpha....freebie

Hi everyone, I realize that I haven't posted for a little bit but I'm trying to come up with stuff for you.. Today I have a Valentine alpha to go into my Sweet Valentine Kit.

Now don't worry, I am not going to go all CANDY CANE on you again. I had just learned how to do this and I made an alpha using the technique. I found a new way to put borders of my art around alphas! YEAH! I just thought making it all pink would work for Valentines. I think it's pretty cute myself. You all can tell me what you think either here or on my 4shared.

Still working on the kit. But this is a start.
It's all in lower-case with numbers and symbols..Plus it's all in separate pngs files.


I used the technique around the preview too....HOw cool is that?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews