Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Saying Hello....

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind but I took the song off of my slideshow...I love that song but it was driving me crazy to hear it all the time. So I hope that you don't mind the silence.

I also added to my slideshows and I'm putting one up with photos of my little JoJo. I have one of Shaylee already and I just can't forget my JoJo.

Also, I changed some of the things on my sidebar. I now have only my favorite blogs and site that I use. I just had too long of a list there. You need to check out the blogs though. There stuff is unreal. I downloaded a kit from Creative Victorian today that is just awesome. And she's still adding to it. And I know Jannis has a new one for Valentines on her blog. And Anita just put one up on hers the other day. Jannis and Anita have freebies but if you want the really nice stuff in the kits you have to become a member. Trust me its worth it. They're kits are awesome. And don't forget to check out the Creative Victorian blog. Her stuff is so delicate and elegant and just plain beautiful. And also please if you use their stuff please give credit where credit is due. These ladies are awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews