Sunday, January 13, 2008

MyWoodenBradAlpha___NOW in STORE!

Hi everyone. I think I'm about done with Christmas but I figured out something today with my software that might make me add at least one more thing. I think I can make another cool alpha with what I learned. If I make something cool I will share it with you.
And, also it's my birthday.....YEAH!
Right now I'm listening to my fiance scream about the COWBOYS losing (just a few minutes ago). He's not a happy camper right now.



Now being added to my store!! at
April's Scrapaholic & Photomania

3 comments:

Suzi said...

These are wonderful! Sadly the link doesn't work. You click on HERE and nothing. I'll check back later and I'm sad the Cowboys lost too ;(

Suzi said...

Oops... Happy Birthday, too!!! lol

Suzi said...

Here I am back :) Thank you again, I love the alpha! Got it this time ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews