Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Don't Worry......The days not over yet.

Hi everyone. I am trying to download my papers onto 4shared and for some reason cannot get onto the site. So, please be patient with me. I will get them as soon as I can get on there.
Here are some previews of the papers that I will be giving out.


Here are my Xmas Grid Papers......


Inside 3 of the papers I have placed 2 candy canes with ribbons inside of each square.




And these are My Xmas Candy Papers. 3 papers contain nothing but candy canes in peppermint, spearmint and cinnamon. The other 3 papers are of candy canes, hard candy and ribbon candy also in the same colors. I really like how these came out.






And these are my Xmas Grungy Papers.



How do you like the candy cane safety pin. Pretty cool, huh!





And last of all, these are my Xmas Ribbon Papers.

Some are made of nothing but a buch of bows mingled together. The othere is a bunch of bows with ribbons shaped kind of like lattice and are arranged over my grungy papers. I thought they looked kind of neat too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews