Monday, May 19, 2008

Floral Blanket Papers.....all in skip colors...Link Expired

Hi everyone, I just made some papers in my floral blanket design...and I'm adding them to Digitreats Skip ABC kits . I took a photo of my favorite blanket at my moms and then I added a beautiful wildflower in different sizes to the blanket design. It's different but I kind of like the design. So, here it is. Don't worry I still have more zippers to give to you too.

This is in anticipation of getting my hard drive back. Take care all.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

Great blankets. Thanks so much.

Erika said...

April these are gorgeous. It is amazing what inspires us with the freedom of digi. Thank you for sharing.
Best wishes,
Erika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews