Friday, May 30, 2008

We bought a New House...Our first house.

We approved for a new house yesterday. WE just can't believe it. I think we are in shock. Didn't think it would happen. But we have a house. We signed papers today and we should close on the house around the 15th of June. Isn't that cool. Here are some photos of the front and back.
It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 living room and large kitchen. One of the bedrooms is absolutely huge. I get to use one bedroom just for my computer. Yeah!!. Still trying to convince my fiance that we need to keep the internet because I can make money with my store (which I can a little) to bring in extra money. The payments aren't out of our league but he's just a little bit nervous about. He hates to spend money. I am sure some of you have husbands like that. And I actually don't spend that much money which makes us a good pair. But I do want to keep my internet. Got to keep chatting with all of you. Anyway, he doesn't want to loose his sports anyway and our cable and internet are a package deal.


Anyway, I'm a little busy. But I'm working on some stuff to give to you. I'm working on a late memorial day /4th of july coming up kit. Meant to have one by memorial day but it may end up being a 4th of july thing. So I hope that you guys enjoy the photos that I post. I also have photos of my Shaylee and JoJo swimming for the first time this year at the lake. Too cute. They had a blast. I'll post some of them tomorrow.

Aren't my Shaylee and JoJo going to love that back yard. It's going to be so wonderful. I am too excited. THIS IS OUR FIRST HOUSE. Yes!!

3 comments:

LadyPatsFan said...

Congratulations! That's a great looking house!

makeyesup said...

Congratulations on the new house. It looks pretty nice and am sure you will have many happy moments there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April! What a beautiful home! Your pups are going to love that big backyard! You must be sooooooooo excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews