Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hi ....just blogging and some photos.



HI everyone, Well I got some bad news. My hard drive is unfixable unless I send it off to some place and pay from $500 to $1500 for them to retrieve the information. Well, I don't think I want to go through all of that. At least not yet. So please be patient with me because I have to come up with brand new stuff.

I want to make like a western type kit. I want to include horses, longhorns and cattle, fences, rusty stars and horseshoes, and etc. What do you think about that. My friend Lori and I went out the other day and took some wonderful photos of these beautiful horses and longhorns that we saw on the side of the road. She was trying to cheer me up about losing my hard drive. We got wonderful photos from both of us. I also have some pump-jacks that I would like to include to. Possibly a windmill or two. Call it Texas Cowboy Living or something like that. I have a friend of mine that's a Texas cowboy born and raised and I thought I would tribute the kit to him if I can come up with a great name. Still have to figure out some saddles, hats and boots to go along with it. Ooooh, and maybe some spurs.

I still plan to make a kit using my corpus photos. I saved some of them but not the ones that I really wanted. STupid me. I am definitely saving everything in several places be it online or on disk or extra hard drive or all of the above. Not going to go thru this again.

And I just have to redue all the stuff that I had going with the Baby Hayden kit. I just need to redue them.

Also, I still plan to do a zoo kit. I just have to plan a day when I can reshoot photos from the zoo. In a hundred years I will never have the photos that I took that day. I had photos of a baby giraffe sitting, laying down, walking and turning it's head. They were great photos too. Also, had wonderful photos of a male and female lions. They just posed wonderfully. Even got him roaring (at least it looks like he was...he was actually yawning). I can only hope my next photos will be up to par.

So, bear with me. I will get back up to speed.

Also, I am moving in the next couple of months. WE are hoping to try to buy a house but we may end up renting again. We just don't like our apartment anymore. The landlady wants to throw a fit about our kayaks in our fenced in patio now. We can only have patio furniture in our yard now. And we have 3 kayaks. Where else are we gonna put them? Also, I think she hates my puppies. And thats a huge no-no. We paid our deposits but now we aren't allowed (and it's not just about us either...I'm just taking it a little personal) to walk our dogs on the premises. We can't even walk on the sidewalks with them. And they sure can't use the bathroom anywhere. I clean up their poop anyway but alot of others don't . But she seems to blame us. My puppies don't even go on the premises unless it's in our back yard. But hey, it's our fault. Not. Someone has a huge dog pooping along the fences and the owner isn't cleaning it up. She actually think that came from my puppies. Not even on their best day! LOL So, we just want out.

HOpefully when we do move I can still get on here. I'm hoping just to transfer everything. WE'll see.

Anyway, everyone take care. Have a wonderful night. I have to lay down before I go to work at midnight. So see you soon.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hey April, thanks for playing with the tag, how could I not know someone with two such cute pooches exists, not to mention your fabulous scrapping stuff. I am so sorry to hear about your hard drive. We all get told a hundred times but backing up just gets harder the more digital stuff you get. I LOVE those photos you got, the flower one is amazing. What type of flowers are they ? Good luck house hunting, I get really annoyed with the dog owners who don't clean up, the rest of us get a bad name because of them.
Best wishes,
Erika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews