Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Hard Drive Is now at the Computer place

I took my hard drive to the computer fixing place.....yeah!. I sure hope they can salvage something. I got my 500 gb hard drive the night before and I took it also, so they can copy everything onto it if possible. Let's hope so. I'm getting quite anxious now. I fear that there is nothing they can do about it but I have a hope that it will be all right and I get everything back. I just feel incomplete without my big hard drive. Hard to do anything without it. It's driving me crazy. I think that I put it off for a while because I didn't want to hear the inevitable "There is nothing we can do about it...you lost everything!". But I'm hoping they will say they fixed it. Trying to stay positive. These were taken at my mom's house on the lake. These are photos of my beautiful puppies (even though they aren't so beautiful here) enjoying water in the tub. I kept throwing Shaylee's tennis ball into the water and she kept getting in and just spun around and around in the tub. I thought she was after the ball but it seems she's fixated on either the waves of the water or the bottom of the bucket. But after a while my JoJo who never volunteers to just get in the water, dives into the water and retrieves the ball. I was like "Oh my god, he actually got the ball out!".He doesn't even fetch the balls when I throw them. But he seems to think that they don't belong in the water. Too cool! He also kept messing with Scout's water bowl. He kept going to get a drink out of it and kept putting his front legs inside the water bowl making it nasty.
Goof-ball............. But they were having quite a lot of fun. I finally went to the dollar general store and bought a small wading pool for kids and they got in that together. Never could get Scout to get in. I guess he thought there wasn't enough room or that my puppies were just too much for him. He just got in his house and watched from afar. I then proceeded to throw all 4 tennis ball in the water and JoJo got all 4 out too. He just put them on the ground went back in to get another and then he was through with them. Too funny! I was video taping too so most of that is on the video tape. Hard to handle both cameras at once. So we just had a water day all day long. Problem was that they wanted to go back into the house everytime they were finished. They won't stay anywhere that I am not around. If I go in they think THEY should go in too. At least it kept them busy for a little bit. I kept washing them off in the shower everytime I let them in. I just love my puppies. Such a blast. Can't wait to get them swimming in the lake again.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews