Sunday, May 4, 2008

Reminder....and just talk.

Just wanted to inform:

Alicia, I have sent your downloads out to you several times over the last 3 days. Just want to make sure you get them. They may be in your spam folder and there may be several there. I can tell you haven't gotten them yet by looking at my 4shared folder. Please let me know if you are having problems. And thank you so much again for ordering.

Also, I'll be off in a couple of days, so I should be able to post something else for you all again then. I'm taking my hard drive to the computer place (on all of your advises) to see if I can salvage anything. So, cross your fingers for me. Otherwise, I'm starting almost anew. I do have a lot of what I had before, just not the new stuff.

So take care everyone and good night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews