Monday, August 4, 2008

Layouts ..................

Here is a layout that I did of my little JoJo. We were swimming at the lake. He likes to play in the shallow part of the lake where he can touch. He swims great but prefers shallow water.


This is my little shaylee swimming in the lake. You just can't get her out of it. She loves to swim. Ignores everything else around her. Isn't she cute?


Here is a male cardinal that was outside my computer room window on our tall privacy fence. He was just looking at me posing and I got these great shots. So pretty.


This is a page I made about me and my favorite thing. I was thinking more objects than people. My best friend fealt a little down that I didn't put her on it but I'm gonna make a separate page for all my fav people.


Hope you enjoyed them.......

1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Great layouts. You sure were able to get alot on the one describing you, super job. Your babies are very cute in their swimming pictures too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews