Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yohlee,

Hi Yholee and everyone else,

I am so sorry you are having problems Yholee. Promise, I am going to see if I can figure this out for you and give you a definite description of how to do this. I'm going to go into my photoshop and figure it out. I don't have CS3 but I have Photoshop 7 and Photoshop Elements. Hopefully with those I can figure it out. Give me a little bit and I'll get back to you.

We're going to figure this out together Yholee, promise.

I'll be back in a little bit.

Yohlee is having trouble using the word frames or name frames I made. She's not sure how to use them in CS3. So any help from you would be greatly appreciated by me in any advice. I know you all said you could use them fine, I just got to figure out how you guys do it. I know how i do it. So, lets all help Yholee out some. I think she's a little frantic. WE need to help her. I'm gonna try to figure it out. Thank you,

april

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey April! I just wanted to say that I am absolutely LOVING your frames far. I know I am a little late in requesting some names, so I completely understand that I will probably have to wait for them... but my family has a few "different" names. They are...

TJ
TJ & Jenn
Jenn
Terrance
T3
Victoria
Vicki
Noah
Zachary
Zach

Thanks again for all of the names you have done so far!
-Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews