Took this photo and the ones below in my home town, Cisco Tx this last spring. These flowers were on the side of the road. They are some kind of wildflower but I don't know what kind. I just thought they were really beautiful. Most of these plants were taller than me which isn't saying much. I'm a whole whopping 5ft. Saturday, August 30, 2008
PhotoHunt: Theme........Beautiful
Took this photo and the ones below in my home town, Cisco Tx this last spring. These flowers were on the side of the road. They are some kind of wildflower but I don't know what kind. I just thought they were really beautiful. Most of these plants were taller than me which isn't saying much. I'm a whole whopping 5ft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok everyone, someone asked for a way to better find their names that they've requested so I am posting this so you can see all the name...
-
Hey everyone, I'm making new name frames for everyone using the names you gave me before. I'm just going to give out a few at a ti...
-
Hi Everyone, I am so excited. I finally figured out how to put my previews on my ads. YEAH! You just don't understand. I do everythin...
-
That was weird. Yesterday I downloaded the file and it was there. I saw it. It even gave me the links to post in here on my blog. When I...
-
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let eveyone know, that if you want my kits from Scrap it Sassy everything is now 40% off. I have my Fluttering...
-
I have more of the name frames for you. These are add-ons to what I already have made. I will have more but I first have to go thru them t...
-
Not sure if you all have been following but Pamela at Digitreats is creating this glorious kit. It is an ABC kit that has 3 parts to it. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment