Monday, July 21, 2008

My Name Frames .............................. freebie !!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I've taken a little time for myself. haha. No, I've been busy making your frames that I hadn't finished the ones that i wanted for myself. Now I have them. I'm also making some for my puppies and all you puppy and dog lovers out there. (just realized i hadn't added anything about kittens with it. Maybe I'll add them too later) Anyway, look at the cool frame I made of Me and Jose. Isn't it pretty.

When you use these frames you have to use the wand to choose the black and then fill it with the photo you want. I made the shadow light enough that it won't choose parts of the shadow.

I also included a vacation frame with the words vacation inside the frame. Just a little different. I was just playing. And I used a different font for these. These are the only ones I will be using with that font.

I've got so many names to do that I can go changing from font to font so don't be mad if I only keep using the font that I had been using. Got too much on my plate already. But I will get everyones done. Just wanted to take a break to work on some for myself.

If you would like any of these frames you can get them here .

Almost forgot to list the names:

  • ALLISON
  • DAVID & ALLISON
  • MOM & DAD
  • DENNIS & SHARON
  • LORI & DONALD
  • DAVID BRIAN
  • APRIL DAWN
  • VACATION
  • THOMAS
  • RONNIE
  • UNCLE RONNIE
  • DENNIS
  • SHARON
  • JUNIOR
  • THE BOYS
  • JOSE
  • APRIL
  • APRIL & JOSE
  • CORPUS CHRISTIE
  • BUBBA
  • DAVID
  • DAVEY
I think that is all of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you posted frames of you and Jose! I realy like how you have the "&" in white with shadow. Looks great! Thanks for sharing with us!
~Sandy

Sharon Kay said...

These are great! Do you have BRIAN saved separately from David? My son's name is Brian. Would love it if you have time...and Anthony or Tony if it is possible. TY

Anonymous said...

I love these. I would love to see some with the name Malakhi ,Elijah
Jaylena & Jalynna on them when you get time. Thank you keep up the great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews