Sunday, July 6, 2008

Almost forgot...........Link Expired

Jody left a comment about my skip floral blanket papers....and said she would like to see them in run and jump...........Well, Jodi if you look on my side bar about half-way down, you will see my blog list post with all my topics. Click on the ABC kit add-on and you can find all of my add-ons to digitreats one right after another.

I already posted the jump floral papers and I am still currently working on the run ones. But I'll repost the jump for you here. Glad you like them.

I will do them in run colors too.

And don't worry I will get back to my flag alpha in lower case.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks for updating me. I certainly did miss them! Also thanks for the Jump plaid papers. I think all I'm missing now are some of the Floral Alpha papers for Run and Jump.

I really like the plaid papers. Thanks so much

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews