Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blogging and Preview of New kit...............Plus I still need that name!!!

Hi everyone...sorry I've been gone for awhile. I've just been trying to finish Chris' kit. I have most of it finished but still working on a few more things. I already have finished 24 files. (That's 24 downloads so far) Just trying to get it the way I want it.

I have several names from you but I'm still looking for some more. So please leave your suggestions in the comments of this post. I will give it to the person who comes up with either the best name or the one that is most inspiring. Chris has actually chosen one from the list. But I am still deciding.

Here are some of the suggestions so far.

  • Chris at home on the range
  • Chris' home on the range
  • Chris, cows and cowpies
  • Howdy Partner
  • Sheriff Chris
  • Holy Cowpies
  • Kickin it up with Chris
  • Horses, spurs and Chris
  • Chris-en
  • Cowboy Chris
  • (and those all came from one person...thanks Sharon Kay)
  • Western Roundup
  • Ranch kit
  • Holy Rustic Rider
  • Chris' Holy Country
  • Holy Cowboy Chris
  • Cowboy Chris
  • Holy Rustic Cowboy
  • Chris' Cowboy Collection
  • Chris' Cowboy Capers
  • Chris' Rustic Cattle-call
  • Chris' Rustic Cow-town
Like I said, I'm still deciding. Would have like to have rustic in the name. But we'll see. Loved the cowpies suggestion. Too funny.


2 comments:

belle007 said...

Chris' Rustic Texas Ranch

Anonymous said...

How about this? Wustic Woundup JR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews