Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sports & Games_Word Frames....................freebie.


You all are gonna love these. I finally got the sports frames done for you Sandy and Soccer is there along with 48 others.............49 total. Took me a while to do. Please don't request anymore of the sports stuff.........maybe later.......I've got too many names to deal with now. I also finished the name frames for my puppies or our family pets. I'll give them out later.

Names included are:

HOMERUN
PING PONG
TABLE TENNIS
SEE SAW
DIVING
KNEEBOARDING
WATER SKIING
STRIKE
STRIKE OUT
CROQUET
BOWLING
TENNIS
SOCCER
soccer
VOLLEYBALL
TETHERBALL
BADMITTEN
LADDERBALL
HORSESHOES
KICKBALL
PLAYGROUND
BASS FISHING
MONKEY BARS
POOL
SKATEBOARDING
FISHING
SCRABBLE
SLIDES
SWINGSET
CAMPING
HUNTING
KAYAKING
SLEDDING
MERRY GO ROUND
SWINGS
MARCO POLO
WASHERS
RAFTING
JUNGLE GYM
BOATING
TOUCHDOWN
PLAY BALL
GOLF
DODGEBALL
HIDE & SEEK
FREEZE TAG
TRACK MEET
SWIMMING
CRAPPIE
CATFISH

So if you want these

Link has expired to make room for more freebies

Enjoy the frames.......................let me know what you think of them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the sports frames! "badmitten" (which I believe is the one mitten that always becomes lost from the one you have) really should be "badminton" 'tho. Thanks again!

Lois B said...

These are FANTASTIC! Did you ever tell us what the font is you are using? If not, could you please let me know? I looked but couldn't find it listed anywhere.

Thanks so much - love these sports and games

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Thank U soooo VM for all these terrific overlays..I would love to have a Chloe, Beth, Dalton , Marcy and Alden.....If you could please do them....grammadiane@charter.net
Thanks again for all the ones you have created...They are Very Much Appreciated...Hugs enclosed

Anonymous said...

April, you are AWESOME! We have family that came in from the east coast (we are on west coast) and I didn't get to visit your blog yesterday so I was ECSTATIC when I stopped by today and saw you had posted the sports frames. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! So thankful for the soccer frame as well as many others that I see I can use. :)
~Sandy

Sharon Kay said...

How fun!! Thank you very much! Any chance you would want to do a HOOPS?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews