Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow....so many more requests!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I am only one person. And as someone quoted I sure did "open up a can of worms". ..............haha...some of you are requesting up to 15 to 20 names apiece. That is alot. Not sure if I can keep up. So you may just have to get them over a period of time. Lots of names out there and some I've never heard of. I'm saving all the emails and adding to my notebook list. Just please be patient and eventually I'll get to them. I really appreciate you liking them so much and I promise that I'm working on them. And be sure to check the ones I've already given out to see if yours are there. (Anonymous - already gave out Grandma and Grandpa) So you all take care and I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you do Mitchell, Sophie, Jack and Fluffy?

And/or you could also do a tutorial to teach us how to do this.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews